MECHANICAL ENGINEER (HVAC or STRUCTURAL) - FACILITIES ENGINEER (BELGIUM):, - Experience in HVAC installations & utilities (industrial air conditioning and installations) with experience in design., - Have ability to work as part of a team and independently., - Must have strong written and verbal communication skills., - Must be able to manage time, maximize efficiency and meet deadlines., - Fluent in English is essential.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER (HVAC or STRUCTURAL) - FACILITIES ENGINEER for BELGIUM:
- All aspects of HVAC design and management.
- Developing design briefs.
- A proven experience systems design.
- Load and system calculations.
- HVAC system modelling.
- Hydraulic analysis of air and water systems.
- Conceptual and detailed design of HVAC systems.
- Development of system schematics through all design stages.
- Production of engineering designs, drawings and documents.
- Specification writing.
- Building Management Systems - development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages.
REMUNERATION: € 40.000 gross per year.