-Fluent English (spoken & written and conversational) French is a plus, REQUIRED SKILLS:, , - Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working., - Fluency in English (written and orally)., - Experienced in business analysis and gathering user requirements., - Experienced in writing qualitative functional analysis and produce structured documentation (UML diagrams, Use Cases, Mock-ups, etc.)., - Experience designing multilayer applications and integration points., - In depth knowledge of large organization administrative business processes., - Strong capacity to give high-level presentations., - Experience in SOA environments., - Experience with async services., - Experience with project management: planning, effort estimation, coordination., PREFERED SKILLS:, - Knowledge of Agile methodology., - Experience as scrum master and/or product owner., - Experience defining SOA and/or REST services., - Experience designing user input forms in a broad spectrum of businesses., - Experienced working in large teams., WORK ENVIRONMENT :, - Confluence, - JIRA, - Agile Methodology, - UML & BPMN Modelling.
OFERTA LABORAL: Analista funcional Senior IT /Senior IT Business Requirement Analyst
** Contrato indefinido + Proyecto de larga duración.
** Salario: 3.200 - 3.700 eur NETO / mes (según experiencia y formación aportada).
** Interesante proyecto en la Comisión Europea o Instituciones Europeas.
+ Ayudas para el cambio de residencia (pagamos el primer mes de alojamiento).
*** Lugar de trabajo: BRUSELAS .
___ ___ __ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
*** IMPORTANTE: es necesario cambiar el lugar de residencia a BRUSELAS cuando la pandemia lo permita. ***
*** IMPRESCINDIBLE: NIVEL MUY ALTO DE INGLÉS, CAPAZ DE TRABAJAR CON FLUIDEZ DESDE EL PRIMER DÍA, TANTO HABLADO COMO ESCRITO (presentaciones de alto nivel, redacción de informes).***
*** Es necesario disponer de una NACIONALIDAD EUROPEA, o permiso de trabajo en Bélgica ***
- Analista funcional IT / IT Business Requirement Analyst -
1. CONTEXT/INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVES
The European Commission, together with the national competition authorities, directly enforces EU competition rules to make EU markets work better to the benefit of consumers, businesses and the European economy as a whole. The Directorate-General for Competition (DG COMP) is primarily responsible for these direct enforcement powers.
Modern IT solutions are designed to support business processes with the overall goal of improving efficiency and efficacy.
2. DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
To enforce the sector of more than 25 colleagues, we look for a motivated and service oriented business analyst to perform the following tasks:
- Definition and analysis of the business and technical requirements.
- Participation or leading functional working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Elicitation, analysis, specification, documentation, validation and management of requirements.
- Perform a qualitative functional analysis and produce structured documentation (UML diagrams, Use Cases, Mock-ups, BPMN, etc.).
- Guide a small team implementing specific user features and ensure the agile methodology in place is applied.
- Contribute to the planning by providing estimation of effort, timescale and resources required for the successful completion of the development.
- Provide assistance and/or support in the resolution of production issues (3rd line).
- Collaborate with other teams inside and outside the unit, to ensure a correct integration between applications.
3. SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
The services to be provided are at the level of Business Analyst (BA).
3.1. Required skills:
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Fluency in English (written and orally).
- Experienced in business analysis and gathering user requirements.
- Experienced in writing qualitative functional analysis and produce structured documentation (UML diagrams, Use Cases, Mock-ups, etc.).
- Experience designing multilayer applications and integration points.
- In depth knowledge of large organization administrative business processes.
- Strong capacity to give high-level presentations.
- Experience in SOA environments.
- Experience with async services.
- Experience with project management: planning, effort estimation, coordination.